Classic Steps in Executive Search
The following is a description of the steps in a classical Executive Search process. Of course, individual wishes of the client are always taken into account.
Analysis and definition
- Analysis of the assignment, role to be fulfilled and development of a common understanding of requirements.
- Formulation of the requirement profileand job description.
- Definition of the target industries and target companies as well as „off-limits“ companies.
Research and selection
- Systematic, customer- and function-specific research with identification and addressing of qualified candidates.
- Screening and careful selection of the candidates.
- Structured individual interviews with the candidates.
- Create a shortlist of the most suitable candidates.
- Creation of detailed interview reports with candidate profiles (dossiers).
Presentation in the client company
- Presentation of selected candidates in the company.
- Supporting the hiring process in the company.
- Supporting the hired candidate before and after signing the contract.
Our approach offers benefits to clients and candidates. Of course, we also offer media-based search in classis print media or the Internet.
Our goal is to attract highly qualified and suitable executives and specialists to our clients, thereby significantly enhancing their success.
As an advisor, we always act in a cost and result-oriented manner. Further specifics on the details of our services can be found in our offer.